How to build with Android NDK
The Android NDK is a companion tool to the Android SDK that lets you build performance-critical portions of your apps in native code. If you write native code, your applications are still packaged into an .apk file and they still run inside of a virtual machine on the device. The fundamental Android application model does not change.
First thing to do:
Go to http://developer.android.com/s
Okay, now you unzip the downloaded NDK zip to your hard disk drive.
If you are a windows user, you also have to have Cygwin, go to http://www.cygwin.com/ and download the latest version.
Go to your current project folder in your workspace by typing in console:
Windows users: something like: "cd /cygdrive/c/PATH_TO_WORKSPACE/
Linux and Mac users: "cd /PATH_TO_WORKSPACE/PROJECT_NAM
To build project, type:
Hope you found it useful,
Have a nice day!
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Reverse Engineering IOS or Android APP by vw7468783vw
- Write an Android application by vinu121280
- Write some Software by vw7468783vw
- Write an Android - iPhone application whith geolocation and video capabilities by akoynadeis
- Fullstack React Native Mobile App for iOS & Android with Node.Js backend by esuite
- Write an iPhone application by errahulka
- Write an Android application by eusuff
- An application which helps people avoid heavy traffic. by janinepatillas28
- Help me with a 5 minute android task by codehelp87
- Mom's Organizer and Family Planner by bjkulkarni