Why Your Ecommerce Store Needs a Mobile App
Ecommerce has become the mainstay of how a lot of people shop in today's world. Although the competition can be great, there are many methods you could develop that may set you above the competition. For example, targeting mobile devices has potential to enhance your overall sales income online. According to statistics, more than four out of five people prefer to use apps tailored for shopping over websites with responsive designs.
By the end of 2015, it's estimated that mobile commerce will account for more than $160 billion in sales around the world. Without an app to inspire customers to make a purchase, you may be losing out on some of that proverbial pie. Investing in a Mcommerce mobile app builder can help prevent the loss of sales from those customers. With more mobile devices activated every year, you may be losing out on sales the longer you wait. This means your competition is relishing in your inability to meet the demands of online shoppers.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Mobile development by mfongilbert
- Unity 3D add features for my simplex fight game by vw1433765vw
- Mobile development by erajeshwarreddy
- Write an Android application by aliahmed1234
- Handset IOS and Android app - location based service by activelife
- android and Iphone application by dpbusiness
- Mobile by kennethochieng
- PercentCalculator by ssantoshkumar415
- Mobile by nabeelsono41
- Write an iPhone application, Android Application Development by directapply09