Samsung smartphones could see 560ppi resolution in 2014
Samsung’s next-generation smartphones could employ a ridiculous 2560 x 1440 resolution display, according to new details surfacing this week.
Samsung’s second annual Analyst Day event has yielded some outlines for the future of the company’s smartphone plans, including display resolutions, camera sensors, and processors.
Reportedly, the upcoming crop of smartphones may see 560 pixels per inch at a resolution of 1440 pixels. In essence, this is a 5.2-inch display with a picture that offers 78 percent more pixels than, say, an LG G2.
As if that’s not good enough, Samsung is hoping to pack in 4K displays (Ultra HD) by 2015. Indeed, we should be on the lookout for 3840 x 2160 pixels on smartphones. You know, because all of this is somehow perceptible to the human eye.
Next year should also also bring about a new 16-megapixel camera sensor as well as a 64-bit ARM chip for smartphones. We’ve heard rumors along these lines for both the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Samsung Galaxy F line.
Buckle up, it’s about to get crazy.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- It's a c2c marketplace app for IOS and android, please connect me, thank you very much! by leahhartman
- 365 thought mobile app by charlesmoore08
- Mobile app development by kalairavi52
- Mobile development by raulgarcia72
- Android app for data transfer and API by xirideqinwen2008
- Image processing project 3 - open to bidding by vickymoonmei
- Geo-location Android Application by hegc18
- Mobile development by nazirmax
- Write an Android Game Read Description. by Blunextech112
- Write an Android application by Raghu107