Samsung smartphones could see 560ppi resolution in 2014
Samsung’s next-generation smartphones could employ a ridiculous 2560 x 1440 resolution display, according to new details surfacing this week.
Samsung’s second annual Analyst Day event has yielded some outlines for the future of the company’s smartphone plans, including display resolutions, camera sensors, and processors.
Reportedly, the upcoming crop of smartphones may see 560 pixels per inch at a resolution of 1440 pixels. In essence, this is a 5.2-inch display with a picture that offers 78 percent more pixels than, say, an LG G2.
As if that’s not good enough, Samsung is hoping to pack in 4K displays (Ultra HD) by 2015. Indeed, we should be on the lookout for 3840 x 2160 pixels on smartphones. You know, because all of this is somehow perceptible to the human eye.
Next year should also also bring about a new 16-megapixel camera sensor as well as a 64-bit ARM chip for smartphones. We’ve heard rumors along these lines for both the Samsung Galaxy S5 and the Samsung Galaxy F line.
Buckle up, it’s about to get crazy.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Integrating Payment Gateway into an Android Application by sufiansuleiman
- I need an Android app. by thatjpcsguy
- Peer 2 Peer Donation Android Application by YOMAG
- Write an Android application by kalone0211
- Unity & Opencv expert required for long term work by montjam1988
- Write an Android application by aashays44
- Write an Android application for Exam by pritamzalke
- extension Ad blocker by ventureclient1
- website like facebook and amazon in one with Mobile App by naicol007
- Write an Android application by WEBnSOFTsols