Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 pricing, launch details surface
The pricing and launch details for Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 series of tablets have emerged and thinks appear to be headed in the right direction. The 8GB 7-inch version is expected to available on April 22 with a $250 price tag. Barely above the cost of a Kindle Fire, it's definitely more 'tablet' than Amazon's eReader. Specs include Android 4.0, a 1GHz dual-core CPU, 1GB RAM, and a 10124x600 PLS TFT display.
The 10.1-inch version of the Galaxy Tab 2 will arrive three weeks after, on May 13, with pre-orders slated for May 4. Price is expected to be $450 for the 16GB version with much of the internal hardware resembling its smaller brethren.
We previously heard that an 8GB edition of the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 would carry a $399 price tag so this certainly sounds reasonable. Our intuition tells us that we might see the 32GB model go for $499, or a reasonable bump of $50 over the 16GB model. We'll have to wait for sure to find out if this is the case. As of today, neither officially exists.
Samsung Unveils New Galaxy Tab 2, Galaxy Players for U.S. Market
Highlights for Galaxy Tab 2 Include Integrated Universal RemoteIce Cream SandwichTM and Expandable Storage; Galaxy Player Devices Deliver a Full Android TM Experience without monthly Service contracts.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Crear una aplicación para Android by Ubitiorrhh
- Write and develop a mobile application by Leebus
- Ionic App similar to instagram and vine -- 2 by acka3a5
- Ionic App similar to instagram and vine by acka3a5
- App developers/Console developers by GoldEnterprise
- CREATE APP GOOGLE PLAY FOR OUR WEBSITE . by marketing28
- Android app to Add, edit, delete inventory on website by qoas001
- Android Application to check TargetAPI and permissions of all installed apps and save a report by raveeshworldwide
- Codez une application Android by romaissarouizi
- Need Individual Unity Game developers, Android app developers to work with me. by patric008