The Role of Mobile Phones in E-Commerce [Infographic]
I've just got a new infographic to share with you. Did you know how many people using their phone to purchase products? What are people doing in physical stores with their phones? Or what are they doing after recieving a text offer?
Consumers are becoming more and more comfortable buying items electronically. With no travel time, no waiting in line, and better deals, it really is a no brainer. Merchants and brands are making it even easier by offering apps, alerts, and deals to this modern elecrtonic consumer.
Click on the pic for the infographic
Oh, and btw if you don't have an app to take advantage of mobile commerce, head over to InstAppBuilder and create an app for your business.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Help with Android app by citiva
- Restaurant Album (QuickPic Custom Made) by abdulrahmanene
- Scrivere un'applicazione Android by bipclick
- Push Notifications and Facebook issue by absbm
- Add in-app purchase to an existing mobile app created with Cordova by shdvw
- kids puzzle game by mariajmal
- One on one training on basic Android app development/coding by tareshdhawan
- Write an Android application by webstopindia
- Pushup Android Wearable -- 2 by boywhoneedshelp
- Pushup Android Wearable by boywhoneedshelp