The Role of Mobile Phones in E-Commerce [Infographic]
I've just got a new infographic to share with you. Did you know how many people using their phone to purchase products? What are people doing in physical stores with their phones? Or what are they doing after recieving a text offer?
Consumers are becoming more and more comfortable buying items electronically. With no travel time, no waiting in line, and better deals, it really is a no brainer. Merchants and brands are making it even easier by offering apps, alerts, and deals to this modern elecrtonic consumer.
Click on the pic for the infographic
Oh, and btw if you don't have an app to take advantage of mobile commerce, head over to InstAppBuilder and create an app for your business.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- eBay like auction app for android by jcmogul1
- Write an andriod, and iphone application with Backend in PHP by intelligencei
- Want to sale a andriod and iphone application by victorcoder
- Mobile Development by vedatmaric
- Previous Foursquare-like App for Local Businesses by markeranzo
- Mobile Development by purushottampande
- Create me a beautiful website 3 - open to bidding by andrewlanuza
- trix onlin offline for android - open to bidding by engmohabbadi
- android and iphone app for my website - open to bidding by Bekan1978
- Support to Modify and Deploy/Host existing Android/IOS Apps to respective stores by depk77