The Role of Mobile Phones in E-Commerce [Infographic]
I've just got a new infographic to share with you. Did you know how many people using their phone to purchase products? What are people doing in physical stores with their phones? Or what are they doing after recieving a text offer?
Consumers are becoming more and more comfortable buying items electronically. With no travel time, no waiting in line, and better deals, it really is a no brainer. Merchants and brands are making it even easier by offering apps, alerts, and deals to this modern elecrtonic consumer.
Click on the pic for the infographic
Oh, and btw if you don't have an app to take advantage of mobile commerce, head over to InstAppBuilder and create an app for your business.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- SUGA TAXI APPLICATION by mobicash
- Multiplaying game by Hikooo
- Android Code Changes (beepig) by TechBusters11
- Revamp native mobile apps in Xamarin by happybum
- Write an iPhone application by ongedre
- Write an android graphing/trigonometry app by Klaymen
- Reskin an Android Jumper App by sagedigital
- Write an Android application by aniruddasgaikar
- Mobile chat UI design for android & iphone to our webhat - CallE by tradetuber
- Jigsaw Puzzle App (Android.iOS or Hybrid) by wristmeister