The Role of Mobile Phones in E-Commerce [Infographic]
I've just got a new infographic to share with you. Did you know how many people using their phone to purchase products? What are people doing in physical stores with their phones? Or what are they doing after recieving a text offer?
Consumers are becoming more and more comfortable buying items electronically. With no travel time, no waiting in line, and better deals, it really is a no brainer. Merchants and brands are making it even easier by offering apps, alerts, and deals to this modern elecrtonic consumer.
Click on the pic for the infographic
Oh, and btw if you don't have an app to take advantage of mobile commerce, head over to InstAppBuilder and create an app for your business.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Create a Mobile Website by gajuga
- Android App UI Design by harshjaiswal
- Cloud Based Point of Sale with Android Tablets by shameelabdulla
- remaining items in P2 - covers mostly: product colors, and Web API - open to bidding by jalsco
- IOS & Android Project Completion by mjgpod
- Reskin game in corona by tagzoi
- Lumikha ng isang Android application by joelnph
- simple nfc android code to programme with nfc tags by sunnyuv
- Write an application that can be used for Android and iPhone (Database) by gibbom
- project for thuan by giridhar571