Ready, a new contacts app hit the Play Store
After 4 months of beta testing with 20 thousand users, Ready hit the Play Store today. Besides looking great, the app offers some improvements over the stock contact lists. You can see the most recent history (calls, emails, texts and calendar events) in a floating window when the phone is ringing. After a call, the app provides follow-up actions, or gives an instant way to save the contact in case of an unknown caller. Scrolling through contacts
The app itself is free, but offers in-app purchases. You can buy themes ($1.99), ringtones ($1.99), predictive search function for the dialer ($1.99), or go with the ad-free version for $0.99. You can buy the whole pack for a limited time for $2.99.
You can unlock said features with sharing as well. You receive a code after installing the app - if someone installs with your code, you'll get points, which can be exchanged for the stuff listed above.
The app is available on the Play Store, for devices running Android 4.0 or newer.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Mobile Application development by pulkitgargpec
- Website & IT -- 2 by RohitLuniya
- Write an Android application by gkimondo
- Mobile development by abaldwa
- Need Android App for my social networking site voomhub by vooomhub
- Create 3D icon for a iPhone and iPad game by kishorberde
- Write an Android application by pramodshukla90
- My app is no longer working from Android 7, need it to be debugged by Daweide
- Android App by ritesh391ra
- Ionic Framework expert needed to build a hybrid mobile app -- 2 by adriano29