Ready, a new contacts app hit the Play Store
After 4 months of beta testing with 20 thousand users, Ready hit the Play Store today. Besides looking great, the app offers some improvements over the stock contact lists. You can see the most recent history (calls, emails, texts and calendar events) in a floating window when the phone is ringing. After a call, the app provides follow-up actions, or gives an instant way to save the contact in case of an unknown caller. Scrolling through contacts
The app itself is free, but offers in-app purchases. You can buy themes ($1.99), ringtones ($1.99), predictive search function for the dialer ($1.99), or go with the ad-free version for $0.99. You can buy the whole pack for a limited time for $2.99.
You can unlock said features with sharing as well. You receive a code after installing the app - if someone installs with your code, you'll get points, which can be exchanged for the stuff listed above.
The app is available on the Play Store, for devices running Android 4.0 or newer.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- App design by Sma018
- Приложение под android для квеста. Считывает qr код - выдает подсказку by semden
- Train Me in Building Reac Native eCommerce App by vw2245724vw
- 2D Android Game by asktoakhi
- Crear una aplicación de Consulta con Android Nativo y SQLite by arielalessandro1
- A simple android app for reading barcodes and qrcodes and sending them over bluetooth to paired PC by ibrahimmuhammadi
- To add some Feature in Android & PHP server side by lumawnew
- Android news app by bechrounborg
- Real time audio procesing application by svizec
- Language Mobile Application by asyxtz