Ready, a new contacts app hit the Play Store
After 4 months of beta testing with 20 thousand users, Ready hit the Play Store today. Besides looking great, the app offers some improvements over the stock contact lists. You can see the most recent history (calls, emails, texts and calendar events) in a floating window when the phone is ringing. After a call, the app provides follow-up actions, or gives an instant way to save the contact in case of an unknown caller. Scrolling through contacts
The app itself is free, but offers in-app purchases. You can buy themes ($1.99), ringtones ($1.99), predictive search function for the dialer ($1.99), or go with the ad-free version for $0.99. You can buy the whole pack for a limited time for $2.99.
You can unlock said features with sharing as well. You receive a code after installing the app - if someone installs with your code, you'll get points, which can be exchanged for the stuff listed above.
The app is available on the Play Store, for devices running Android 4.0 or newer.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Mobile development by mfongilbert
- Unity 3D add features for my simplex fight game by vw1433765vw
- Mobile development by erajeshwarreddy
- Write an Android application by aliahmed1234
- Handset IOS and Android app - location based service by activelife
- android and Iphone application by dpbusiness
- Mobile by kennethochieng
- PercentCalculator by ssantoshkumar415
- Mobile by nabeelsono41
- Write an iPhone application, Android Application Development by directapply09