New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an Android application by iboumaster
- Simple character designs for 2D mobile game. 50 total characters needed. by dannyx4112
- make an andriod/ios app for my website www.stocksfm.com by mshouk01
- Birthday Widget by iamdatruth
- Tennis Ecommerce Store by vicenzoabbatepie
- Network app by travpal
- Write an Android application by synergyhawks
- Project for mobimaster21 -- 2 by onzedigital
- Mobile development by Ayoubanox
- Write an Android application by roseviolet