New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an Android application urgent hiring by webdesc
- Write an Android application by fandreta
- Deliver a Firemonkey (Delphi) barcode reader app to Android by eszoftver
- Deliver a Firemonkey (Delphi) APP with Star Printer SDK by eszoftver
- I need Google Play Developer/Publisher Account by andyspeak
- build mobile phone for offers - Cost estimation by trafficmaster1
- Game for Android by melad00
- Creating a PHP script to send whatsapp bulk messages by faresalsaedi
- I want to develop Voip application -- 2 by coresoftwork
- Develope a speed gun app works on iOS/Android by ITDesignRaccon