New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- App design by Sma018
- Приложение под android для квеста. Считывает qr код - выдает подсказку by semden
- Train Me in Building Reac Native eCommerce App by vw2245724vw
- 2D Android Game by asktoakhi
- Crear una aplicación de Consulta con Android Nativo y SQLite by arielalessandro1
- A simple android app for reading barcodes and qrcodes and sending them over bluetooth to paired PC by ibrahimmuhammadi
- To add some Feature in Android & PHP server side by lumawnew
- Android news app by bechrounborg
- Real time audio procesing application by svizec
- Language Mobile Application by asyxtz