New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Real Installs For Android App by devcrazzyapps
- Write an Android application by webtech10
- Write an iPhone application by dialocorp
- Android App by brisea888
- Build a Mobil Application (Android, iphone) Beacon BT by alexechegoyen
- Android App Required - iOS App Replicate - Social Network by TheOmyx
- Moderator For Android App by devcrazzyapps
- Project for vasundhara19 by Esoteric10
- Mobile application to connect Users. Lean Profiles/Search/Chat by Shezif
- DISEÑO DE APLICACION PROGRESIVA - open to bidding by renelomas