New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Make corrections to an android app -- 2 by yejide
- HOW TO FIX ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION PERMISION TO REQUEST PRIORITY_HIGH_ACCURACY LOCATIONS -- 2 by victorynet16
- Android application development by vishalp821
- Build a native app in python - multi-vendor marketplace -- 2 by Quickprojects24
- Crear una aplicación para Android para solicitar taxis by OmarOlivas
- Create mobile app for my blog by netsitedeveloper
- Write an Android application for dictionary by zaebooo
- Finish An Existing Mobile Application (iOS, Android) by tbsteam24
- Time and Attendance Software - Employee Time Clock System with Android and iPhone app by dailycash
- Написать приложение для Android by QuietTrue