New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android App - Bug Fix by xMorganti
- Write an Android and iOS application (Hebrew support) by YamCo
- Top Quality Cross Platform Game (Facebook/iOS/Android) by karimmkamal
- Write an Android and Iphone application by rihontin
- Write an Android application by wasjob
- I want a app like news hunt for adnroid and ios platform by rahulpndy6
- Complete an Android application - social network by Phillybusiness
- Save data to web server from mobile by suyashpatankar
- I need a professional android and arduino programmer to write me a report for my code by lineka
- Write an Android application by Phillybusiness