New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an Android application by tbellenger
- Create an App by appsfinder
- Design and Code APP GAME (IOS & Android required) by alv82
- Manufacture a Product for me by mouryamadhu
- i need an android app developed by rafaela1986
- Extremely minimalist Android APP that posts and receives from server -- 2 by CharlesMehdi
- Convert android to blackberry 10 app by fabio1605
- No Screen App by neritiziano
- Write Reviews for Mobile Application by rajamukundgopal1
- Write a Blackberry application by fabio1605