New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Urgent: Android appication -- Easy-Specs by dreadpiratetrey
- Ready made Mobile App For Real Estate Portal by latatestTech
- Beaglebone Black Serial (UART/USB Serial) Android Example by iHEXMachine
- Mobile Development by yungriche
- A simple ringtone app for our new video song -- 2 by keys667
- Setup My Android Messenger Script by expressotur
- game app that is cartoons and app for ipad - open to bidding by tylerjackson
- Natures Corner by hasyb909mod3x
- Android application for online Books purchase by AjayDubey00
- Mobile Development by camilobaezcamba