New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android Mobile Application development for Healthcare project by medfix2015
- Design an App UI and UX by rsh565aa0df84249
- I need consulting in Mobile development by Asteroidishe
- Write an simple Android application by zhangming1987
- APP (Android only) by smtrc
- job, project by yenspkt
- Mobile App - Take Pics - GPS tracking -- bar code scanning - exchange DB by improvementrust
- I need an Android app. by rabo514
- Android app - Need changes by AnalogueAnimal
- Mobile development -- 3 by URAstar