New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Need Individual Unity Game developers, Android app developers to work with me. by patric008
- Mobile development -- 2 by divyansugajjar
- Need Android App for Wordpress news website by vertitectind
- I need a mobile application with 500 love texts(I have the messages) for Android users. send and share text messages and have a beautiful logo. by dejhobslove
- Write an Android application -- 2 by kutucobain
- Write an Android / iPhone application by carloszapatac
- Write an Android application For Courier Delivery and Pickup by nikyd123
- Need an android developer to create an app by ShiaFirst
- voip ios/android developer by mvno
- Aplicacion manejo de ventas inmobiliarias by imagen3d