New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- this time android project is very good by suaresh
- Creation of a Mobile Website & a Mobile App with a booking engine & payment gateway by BLUESKY13
- Website and Mobile App - Clone of Zomato.com by haseeb123
- Android app needed by johneql256
- android game 2 by androidapp123
- Write an Android/online application that will complement our current 3rd party online reservation software. by rentarv
- Bluetooth Low Energy Firmware Development by shantanunakhate
- Game source code needs. by amurabatu
- OMR bubble scanner based on Android by amoharil
- Mobile Development by wattsmusicgroup