New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Nonpublic project #6877095 by topgearmedia
- Programmieren von 2 Android und 1 IOS Anwendung -- 2 by Robber99
- Mobile app by Sohayon
- Write an iPhone application by hamzahamid97
- Programmieren von 2 Android und 1 IOS Anwendung by Robber99
- Need my sites chat in Android App by SevenFigureMax
- Write mobile application by muzgar14
- Ready mobile games by polmitso
- Design an IOS and Android app from psd by harpreet4singh
- Android by Kkzzee8884