New Sony phones could complete a wireless charge in an hour
Wireless charging isn’t really anything too terribly cutting edge. Qi Adapters have been around for a year or two, and are available for a plethora of devices. Now, however, Sony is aiming to make wireless charging faster - much faster. As in, about an hour for a full charge.
Sony’s new wireless charging unit, which is based off of a new version of the Qi standard, is said to wirelessly transfer power at 10 to 15 watts. This ultimately cuts the charge time for most devices down to – you guessed it – approximately an hour.
While there is some concern about rocking that much power in a wireless transfer causing combustion, Rohm – a chip and power company involved in the new device – says that their chips are more than ready to handle the load.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Voice broadcast taxi booking App. by smartsignals
- Write an Android application by parthkumarsavani
- Write an Android application by taptika
- Write an Android App based on an existing ios App by tjee0512
- Write an Android application by rayguclu
- High skill Native app developer by crownsky
- SEND SMS on fixed time interval by FlyProduction
- Android/Ios project work! by roasttechviton
- Write a pdf bookstore iPhone, Ipad and adroid application. Similar to AIS Bookstore app by andrecamara
- project to mobile app from website by brennosaliba