[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Taxi app iPhone Android, Website, Admin panel by a100000000
- I need new iPhone application for our company by tbsconstr
- Need A Basic Android Application by Zapshadow
- Design & Develop an Android & Facebook Game by ceejaycharles
- Private Song Application by PrasadSolutions
- iPhone application by tbsconstr
- I need new iPhone application by tbsconstr
- Mobile Development by anwernouri
- Build an Android, iPhone, iPad Application for Social Signals with Audio, Video Streaming and Sharing by mims68
- Write an Android, IOS application by phillymarokane