[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Writing a program about sockets and threads. by rajB7
- Write an Android application by nikolapaunovic
- forex signals App by fxmartha2014
- Fix bugs in my android app by mananbirsingh
- an app that works for both Iphone & android by mansour976
- Build a Classified App For Mobile by rui13
- Appointment booking and Info mobile app - hybrid by russelrahim
- Bugfix and Test Android Studio app by dotsoaltd
- Apk with vuforia videos on image targets by gnana2007
- Apk with vuforia videos on image targets by cvrush