[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Refinement of our Music player Android application by patelashish010
- I need an Android app for small size company by abdoshy
- Unity plugin - 360 video player using native-android.. - open to bidding by avanthire
- Debug an Android application with json by silcontechn
- Mobile App for Delivery by esolanomulett
- Re-design an check all bug of my app by menjeher
- Write an Android application by mredgar2005
- Project1 for kjg197318 by salahshakir
- Create an android layout files from images by samirma1983
- Write an Android application by headwatersng