[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Project Management Application for Govt agency by etya
- Pastor report by Luminathi3
- ANDRIOD BUG FIX URGENT by aaatifkhannn2010
- Looking for an experienced PhoneGap developer with extensive knowledge of Material Design for a fitness app. by brungu2
- Mobile development -- 2 by mohamedatefelsh
- Games of yours - open to bidding by ugures
- مطلوب مبرمج مواقع واندرويد للعمل في سلطنة عمان by perfect44
- Aplicacion Android control de acceso con NFC by renealvarez
- Write an Android application by Umbertonuovo1
- website for tourists and android app and IOS app by GtecIntl