[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Need a talented team to manage my projects for long time . by nishitkachiyaFL
- A Cab hailing app by mayurt255
- Looking for someone to study and take over the responsibility of continuing the growth of my Android and ios apps by leiflynch
- Mobile development by moyoh20
- Mobile development by riteshsharma040
- Uber like platform + mobile app -- 3 by Abdallahapp
- Answer an incoming call by emazekraker
- Dating App by mobizero
- Moralez Media Player by hilmarmoralez
- Write an iOS and Android mobile application by Amazinggrace13