[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Caller Location Detector by muhammadfaisal02
- To automate a series of button presses within an android app by sixstringzen
- Taxi app IOS, Android by allan14
- Mobile Development by rmeridor
- Add functions to PhoneGap app by Spainman2014
- Game design by kabir26
- Iphone App to record invoice details and pdf of the invoice -- 2 by sstbvw
- A small Android application parse json and show them in listview by orhunk90
- Write an Android application by orodriguez80
- Mobile Development by emalindah