[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- SUGA TAXI APPLICATION by mobicash
- Multiplaying game by Hikooo
- Android Code Changes (beepig) by TechBusters11
- Revamp native mobile apps in Xamarin by happybum
- Write an iPhone application by ongedre
- Write an android graphing/trigonometry app by Klaymen
- Reskin an Android Jumper App by sagedigital
- Write an Android application by aniruddasgaikar
- Mobile chat UI design for android & iphone to our webhat - CallE by tradetuber
- Jigsaw Puzzle App (Android.iOS or Hybrid) by wristmeister