[Infographic] Smartphone Usage Statistics Highlight Its Importance In Our Lives
Have you ever been thinking about how important the smartphones are in our lives? How many people are using smartphones, how many applications are in the different stores we use, or what we had used before iOS and Android started their unstoppable rise?
Did you now that nowadays an average family spends $48 less on food, but $67 more on smartphone entertainment than before? Interesting, right?
Helloandroid.com co-produced an infographic with Coupon Audit to share these insights with you. It will truly highlight the smartphones’ importance in our life through some well known and less known statistics.
Feel free to share your thoughts with us, or share the infographic with your friends.
You can use the following code to embed this infographic into your site:
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android App - Bug Fix by xMorganti
- Write an Android and iOS application (Hebrew support) by YamCo
- Top Quality Cross Platform Game (Facebook/iOS/Android) by karimmkamal
- Write an Android and Iphone application by rihontin
- Write an Android application by wasjob
- I want a app like news hunt for adnroid and ios platform by rahulpndy6
- Complete an Android application - social network by Phillybusiness
- Save data to web server from mobile by suyashpatankar
- I need a professional android and arduino programmer to write me a report for my code by lineka
- Write an Android application by Phillybusiness