[Infographic] Smartphone revolution
Over the past few decades, the rise of cell phones and mobile devices have altered the way that we connect with others almost entirely. No longer are we tethered to a landline, as we are now capable of communication no matter where we are in the world. With billions of people now using their mobile phones to connect with others, it is clear that our means of communication have changed forever.
How have they changed? Well, thanks to the revolutionary technology of the smartphone, consumers are now using the internet wherever they go. In other words, the traditional home computer is no longer the main device that people use in order to access the web. If you’ve got an online business presence that hasn’t been catered to this audience, it might be a good idea to start thinking about steps you can take to modernize the experience of your customers.
With the help of this infographic, provided by SmartTollFreeNumber.com , you’ll learn all about the smartphone revolution and how these great new mobile devices have changed the world. The following information should serve as a handy guide to help improve the experience of your customers, making it easier for them to navigate through your online business and connect with your brand.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Music seeding Application by nshiva254
- Whatsapp like iPhone Android mobile app with group chat by evergreen12
- Design & Development Mobile Application - iOS & Android and Website by R4Co
- Android Based Point of Sale System by izonesols
- Write an Android application by maverick4work
- Virtual Reality 3d content by techsol001
- Write an Android application by bietntapvien20
- Compilar, assinar .APK e IOS (Android Studio e Xcode) by alvaropires
- Need a new look and feel and user experience o by smilescab75
- Android App by abodyjamal333