[Infographic] Smartphone revolution
Over the past few decades, the rise of cell phones and mobile devices have altered the way that we connect with others almost entirely. No longer are we tethered to a landline, as we are now capable of communication no matter where we are in the world. With billions of people now using their mobile phones to connect with others, it is clear that our means of communication have changed forever.
How have they changed? Well, thanks to the revolutionary technology of the smartphone, consumers are now using the internet wherever they go. In other words, the traditional home computer is no longer the main device that people use in order to access the web. If you’ve got an online business presence that hasn’t been catered to this audience, it might be a good idea to start thinking about steps you can take to modernize the experience of your customers.
With the help of this infographic, provided by SmartTollFreeNumber.com , you’ll learn all about the smartphone revolution and how these great new mobile devices have changed the world. The following information should serve as a handy guide to help improve the experience of your customers, making it easier for them to navigate through your online business and connect with your brand.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android Lollpop Customization + Simple App by rkory11
- Crear una plantilla de WordPress by getmovil
- Need a programmer to develop at very low cost -- 2 by krishnaatejaa
- Need a programmer to develop at very low cost by krishnaatejaa
- I would like to hire an Android Developer by smartguysforever
- Write an Android application - 2 by miguelrpt
- Mobile by elangovan7
- Write a Hybrid Application by saif0347
- Implement rectangle match algorithm, by cto1avishay
- Android App Easy Modification -- 3 by kadreev