[Infographic] Smartphone revolution
Over the past few decades, the rise of cell phones and mobile devices have altered the way that we connect with others almost entirely. No longer are we tethered to a landline, as we are now capable of communication no matter where we are in the world. With billions of people now using their mobile phones to connect with others, it is clear that our means of communication have changed forever.
How have they changed? Well, thanks to the revolutionary technology of the smartphone, consumers are now using the internet wherever they go. In other words, the traditional home computer is no longer the main device that people use in order to access the web. If you’ve got an online business presence that hasn’t been catered to this audience, it might be a good idea to start thinking about steps you can take to modernize the experience of your customers.
With the help of this infographic, provided by SmartTollFreeNumber.com , you’ll learn all about the smartphone revolution and how these great new mobile devices have changed the world. The following information should serve as a handy guide to help improve the experience of your customers, making it easier for them to navigate through your online business and connect with your brand.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write uber, Lyft clone for android and iOS by s0heyl
- prime 's algorthem - Repost -- 2 by amalalamr93
- Write an Android application by ploosemore
- Mobile development by rwkumar
- Write an Android application by chiragkothari9
- Android App by Kumarvishal7982
- I need an app displaying real time information by sajjadrattansi
- Write an Android application by idanma
- i need an app to add a stickers to the face automaticly while using the camera by adamuc
- Photo sharing app development(iOS, Android and Win) by mingchao