[Infographic] Smartphone revolution
Over the past few decades, the rise of cell phones and mobile devices have altered the way that we connect with others almost entirely. No longer are we tethered to a landline, as we are now capable of communication no matter where we are in the world. With billions of people now using their mobile phones to connect with others, it is clear that our means of communication have changed forever.
How have they changed? Well, thanks to the revolutionary technology of the smartphone, consumers are now using the internet wherever they go. In other words, the traditional home computer is no longer the main device that people use in order to access the web. If you’ve got an online business presence that hasn’t been catered to this audience, it might be a good idea to start thinking about steps you can take to modernize the experience of your customers.
With the help of this infographic, provided by SmartTollFreeNumber.com , you’ll learn all about the smartphone revolution and how these great new mobile devices have changed the world. The following information should serve as a handy guide to help improve the experience of your customers, making it easier for them to navigate through your online business and connect with your brand.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- GPS based delivery boy tracking app+website for online ordering + sms gateway integration +payment gateway integration. Customer gets message of the delivery boy and can track him for this delivery . by Optimumitsol
- Mobile by phamvanhung1201
- Write an Android application by CAMERA2017
- Android Driver App by andytung123
- Aplikasi Android by nadiraalvita
- ANDROID STUDIO. Compile TWO apps, add Admob, and IN-APP remove ads. firebase by rocaldera
- Mobile development by educontas
- Android App by firfirm
- I would like to hire an Android Developer by thebsod
- Classroom Q&A App by ahmedjamatz