Google+ Users Very Satisfied
Google+ has 250 million users, while that may seem like a lot, Facebook has 900 million. Just because you have more doesn’t mean you are better though. The results from the latest American Customer Satisfaction IndexE-Business Report show that Google+ is far better liked by the users, than Facebook is. Google+ is actually the highest ranked social networking site out there.
Many would agree the biggest social networking sites are Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Among those Facebook has a score of 61. Not only has that dropped 5 points from the last score it also ranks extremely low among networks. Twitter has a 64. Google+ the reigning social network champion based on satisfied users has a 78 , which is the same score as Wikipedia.
Google+ is no where as large as Facebook but this just puts in perspective how much Facebook is slipping away and it leaves a whole for a new social networking site to move it’s way in.
Source Washington Post Via LandOfDroid
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android bases applications development (only indian & very skilled developers apply) by sudhirjeet01
- Health Care App - want freelancer in Georgia by rshearer
- IOS+Android+HTML5+PHP Expert Needed Urgently by johnusa1
- NFC Keyboard Wedge by billinginfoes
- I need an iphone and android app + web services by senjy
- Mobile Remote control software for android only by leoagent786
- Add a "Print" button, with code, to our existing process (PDF explains) by sportingchance
- I need a phone app - Android and Iphone - a copy of an existing app by DooniseP
- Apple & Android app - Connecting our CRM and an external GPS device by kshyamnatraj
- Flash&Actionscript app for android by mobistar2013