Google+ Users Very Satisfied
Google+ has 250 million users, while that may seem like a lot, Facebook has 900 million. Just because you have more doesn’t mean you are better though. The results from the latest American Customer Satisfaction IndexE-Business Report show that Google+ is far better liked by the users, than Facebook is. Google+ is actually the highest ranked social networking site out there.
Many would agree the biggest social networking sites are Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Among those Facebook has a score of 61. Not only has that dropped 5 points from the last score it also ranks extremely low among networks. Twitter has a 64. Google+ the reigning social network champion based on satisfied users has a 78 , which is the same score as Wikipedia.
Google+ is no where as large as Facebook but this just puts in perspective how much Facebook is slipping away and it leaves a whole for a new social networking site to move it’s way in.
Source Washington Post Via LandOfDroid
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Covert IOS APP to Android with source code by ilogictech
- Need someone to pay Google Plays' registration fees by phoebewang601
- I want to convert swf game to html5 . - repost by prakashdsouza123
- I want to convert swf game to html5 . by prakashdsouza123
- Easy money. Only India. Only Android. Google Play Installs (many devices needed) by algorithmltd
- buzztouch mobile app by marcelkorver
- Animal Art Collective (india version) - repost by maximi91
- 40% work need done for android app by mamun00001
- An app to invite co-workers to some event by securityelf
- Unity Game - Base defense game by aghotbi