Connect your Android phone to ADB wireless
When developing Android applications, you need to connect your phone to a computer, and the ADB. The cable seems the simplest way, but i'll show you a much better way: it's called adbWireless!
With this small application, you can connect your phone to the ADB via wireless network only using IP number. There is no need for cable, vendor id settings or anything else...
Important note: This application requires root permission!
1. Step: Download and install adbWireless application to your phone.
2. Step: (Unplug your phone from the computer.) Run the application, turn adbWirelss on, and notice the IP number.
3: Step: Open a prompt, and navigate to your Android SDK folder where the ADB is located (/tools or /platform-tools).
Then type: adb connect your IP:port
(It's the line, wich is given to you by the application)
4. Step: Enjoy! (Now you can connect your phone via USB for charging)
- No cable needed
- No vendor id settings or any other magic tricks needed
- It's free, and support any Android phone and version
- Easy sensor-application testing
- You need root permission
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an android project. - open to bidding by project29
- Write a similar Android application by num1codersl
- Make a Android Software by cbshah
- Help upload app to App Store and Google Play by esgaor
- Help upload app to App Store and Google Play by perrychrispy
- Customer Support with WhatsAPP by charanchengappa
- Write an Android application by arshadkhan1223
- Customer Support with WhatsAPP by Spaarne
- Mobile cloud storage app - Repost - open to bidding by byo0rkie
- Write an Android application like Grindr -- 2 by goteamsj