Connect your Android phone to ADB wireless
When developing Android applications, you need to connect your phone to a computer, and the ADB. The cable seems the simplest way, but i'll show you a much better way: it's called adbWireless!
With this small application, you can connect your phone to the ADB via wireless network only using IP number. There is no need for cable, vendor id settings or anything else...
Important note: This application requires root permission!
1. Step: Download and install adbWireless application to your phone.
2. Step: (Unplug your phone from the computer.) Run the application, turn adbWirelss on, and notice the IP number.
3: Step: Open a prompt, and navigate to your Android SDK folder where the ADB is located (/tools or /platform-tools).
Then type: adb connect your IP:port
(It's the line, wich is given to you by the application)
4. Step: Enjoy! (Now you can connect your phone via USB for charging)
- No cable needed
- No vendor id settings or any other magic tricks needed
- It's free, and support any Android phone and version
- Easy sensor-application testing
- You need root permission
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Mobile gps dating app by n0n4m3
- Android App for Wifi Scanning + Memory caching from PHP database by rpgnox
- Write an Android application by MobileGames360
- My School - Una nuova App by FDiEleonora
- Write an Android application by rajveersingh7531
- Clone Copters swing by lanhoa89
- Website and Wifi Scanner for Android and IPhone App by bww277
- Mobile Development by navyateddy
- Write an Android application by SkillShapers
- Remote control app and newsletter sign up app - open to bidding by ua100k