Connect your Android phone to ADB wireless
When developing Android applications, you need to connect your phone to a computer, and the ADB. The cable seems the simplest way, but i'll show you a much better way: it's called adbWireless!
With this small application, you can connect your phone to the ADB via wireless network only using IP number. There is no need for cable, vendor id settings or anything else...
Important note: This application requires root permission!
1. Step: Download and install adbWireless application to your phone.
2. Step: (Unplug your phone from the computer.) Run the application, turn adbWirelss on, and notice the IP number.
3: Step: Open a prompt, and navigate to your Android SDK folder where the ADB is located (/tools or /platform-tools).
Then type: adb connect your IP:port
(It's the line, wich is given to you by the application)
4. Step: Enjoy! (Now you can connect your phone via USB for charging)
- No cable needed
- No vendor id settings or any other magic tricks needed
- It's free, and support any Android phone and version
- Easy sensor-application testing
- You need root permission
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Desenvolver um Software by otavioAugusto17
- Mobile development by yamini8055
- Crear una aplicación para Android para solicitar taxis by edwar1970
- Write an Android application by rickdouglas
- BUILD A MOBILE APPLICATION IN ANDROID AND BACKEND IN NODEJS by mikepence1512
- Chamuscas GT by ssa5717a6355d500
- Write an Android application of the type give below by samwalterus
- Write an Android application by iboumaster
- Simple character designs for 2D mobile game. 50 total characters needed. by dannyx4112
- make an andriod/ios app for my website www.stocksfm.com by mshouk01