Beware! The Droids are coming...
At last I found a companion for my Fallout3 BobbleHead that sits on my desk. He is so lonely, being alone all the time. He was very happy as my kids started to play with him but after a while it did hurt him.
Now he will get some friends. I hope that he won't have any problem with the fact that the friends will be non-biological. In any case they are more friendly then super mutants
One of the signs that shows that a brand is well established is when the community starts to create fan art around the brand. Is seems that Android has matured so far. New York based artist Andrew Bell has designed several neat Android figures as a secret project.
Since February 1. the project is not secret anymore. Production of the first series will start in a few days. Head over to Dyzplastic to claim your figure or rather box of figures. The figures will come in 12 different flavours in blind boxes, that means, you will not know which figure you get. To bring in even more excitement, there will be some very rare figures that collectors will WANT to have.
The figures can rotate their head and arms and seem to be very friendly. There is no information on prices and availability yet. If any new information comes, I'll keep you posted.
I could imagine to put some identification tags in/on the figures to provide additional fun. For example you could track your collection with your Android device, or you could let the figure sneak into your phone as a background image. Anyways that is a great idea, BobbleHead will be so happy...
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an iPhone application by ClaraVillaruel
- Write an Android application by zhuguangxing
- Social Network Project by domaservices
- Monopoly game as android app by Aishwarya1987
- BlackBox Dash Cam by OffTheRicta
- Android Work -- 2 by zhuguangxing
- Earn big $$ by doing simple surveys by karmadog
- webmail for business use - open to bidding by frankosemeikhian
- Write an Android application and future iPhone Application by chucky123
- Write an Android application by drojc