Andy the Android Robot…. in LEGO?
Someone decided to make a LEGO Model for the LEGO CUUSOO platform where you can suggest new and exciting ideas you want LEGO to make. And what did they make? Well, you’re on an Android site, so they made the Android Robot, and call it Andy.
But yeah, it’s a LEGO model, so what? Well, you can actually rotate it’s head 360 degrees, and the arms move. Oh, and the ears too!
If you want to make it yourself then you can and the creator states the design costs around $30 via the Lego Digital Designer platform (which could probably be cheapened if LEGO take the idea on).
But, if you’re a graphic artist you probably will have noticed the colours are a little off, well the creator has asked LEGO if they make the design to have the kit in the correct Android Colours, which would be extremely nice.
Go vote for it on LEGO CUUSOO (there are a few steps to sign up and to support the idea, but the flow was quite easy for me using Twitter)
What do you think of this? Do you think it should be a LEGO set, tell us on all of the social networks we’re on, or in the comments bellow!
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Add login to existing App using API by TIARC
- Write an Android application by prudhvivenu
- beach cricket by mmj1618176445314
- Write an Android application by benterud1331
- Write an iPhone application by nathan1978
- Mobile Development by shabinmahadevan
- Write an Android application by alamin5689
- We would to create a splash screen and APP Icon by esikumo
- Risk Allocation Program - open to bidding by AhmedMahmoud65
- Instagram Likes and Followers for Android in Java or Delphi by RDTech