Andy the Android Robot…. in LEGO?
Someone decided to make a LEGO Model for the LEGO CUUSOO platform where you can suggest new and exciting ideas you want LEGO to make. And what did they make? Well, you’re on an Android site, so they made the Android Robot, and call it Andy.
But yeah, it’s a LEGO model, so what? Well, you can actually rotate it’s head 360 degrees, and the arms move. Oh, and the ears too!
If you want to make it yourself then you can and the creator states the design costs around $30 via the Lego Digital Designer platform (which could probably be cheapened if LEGO take the idea on).
But, if you’re a graphic artist you probably will have noticed the colours are a little off, well the creator has asked LEGO if they make the design to have the kit in the correct Android Colours, which would be extremely nice.
Go vote for it on LEGO CUUSOO (there are a few steps to sign up and to support the idea, but the flow was quite easy for me using Twitter)
What do you think of this? Do you think it should be a LEGO set, tell us on all of the social networks we’re on, or in the comments bellow!
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an iPhone application by roinussl
- Looking for example program | Android application with "Gestures" by igotmail9
- Mobile Development by dawayeayemay123
- Nonpublic project #6894913 by sterling7
- Android application take feed from one YouTube channel playlists by alaaelsherif
- ADDING ADS TO UNITY PROJECT by ManuelMilani
- Write an Android application by syedahmed369
- Need Graphic Design of Mobile Application by zhengguang04
- Write some Software by Divnain
- Need android ready source code game using cocos2D or other platforms by bangdroid007