Android lead: Google I/O “going to be different” this year.
Don’t look for any big new hardware or major releases in Android at Google I/O this week, it’s likely not going to happen. Google’s Sundar Pinchai, speaking with Wired, tells us that Google I/O is “going to be different” this year.
What can we expect from I/O this year?
It’s going to be different. It’s not a time when we have much in the way of launches of new products or a new operating system. Both on Android and Chrome, we’re going to focus this I/O on all of the kinds of things we’re doing for developers, so that they can write better things. We will show how Google services are doing amazing things on top of these two platforms.
We cannot say we’re upset or surprised by this as the conference is really all about developers and the ways in which they push Google’s products forward. To expect new hardware for the sake of keeping up with previous events is somewhat folly. Sure, we’d love to see a new phone or tablet but we’d understand if that doesn’t happen until this fall and the rumored-to-be-delayed “5.0/Key Lime Pie” release.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Make minor changes to Android mobile app by iwebercreative
- Create a mobile app for employees to register their working hours. by chrmen
- An android app like ola cabs or uber cabs by logiguyz
- Build React native app. by song07121987
- make gyaro android app by khalifa333
- Android card view based app - needed ready to buy immediatly by logiguyz
- iOnic framework experts by columbus100
- I need an Android app google map waypoint page by whySuresh
- Add Page to Eclipse Project by amearththekop
- Publish Android App by recrbtpllardi