Android lead: Google I/O “going to be different” this year.
Don’t look for any big new hardware or major releases in Android at Google I/O this week, it’s likely not going to happen. Google’s Sundar Pinchai, speaking with Wired, tells us that Google I/O is “going to be different” this year.
What can we expect from I/O this year?
It’s going to be different. It’s not a time when we have much in the way of launches of new products or a new operating system. Both on Android and Chrome, we’re going to focus this I/O on all of the kinds of things we’re doing for developers, so that they can write better things. We will show how Google services are doing amazing things on top of these two platforms.
We cannot say we’re upset or surprised by this as the conference is really all about developers and the ways in which they push Google’s products forward. To expect new hardware for the sake of keeping up with previous events is somewhat folly. Sure, we’d love to see a new phone or tablet but we’d understand if that doesn’t happen until this fall and the rumored-to-be-delayed “5.0/Key Lime Pie” release.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Buy a full package client-server of mobile slots game application(Android) by appscreatordev
- Write an Android application -- 2 by ankitgroverr
- Write an Android application by sudhir256
- Write an iPhone application by johnsonbclo23
- Write an Android & Iphone Application by wfallc
- Install Andorid Apps on Google Play by martin0807
- Write an Android application by newmahmood
- IOS/Android application by ishrinetechs
- Mobile App And Desktop App Connecting Mobile User with Helper on Desktop by corbinthomas
- Write an Android application by kumarscan