Android lead: Google I/O “going to be different” this year.
Don’t look for any big new hardware or major releases in Android at Google I/O this week, it’s likely not going to happen. Google’s Sundar Pinchai, speaking with Wired, tells us that Google I/O is “going to be different” this year.
What can we expect from I/O this year?
It’s going to be different. It’s not a time when we have much in the way of launches of new products or a new operating system. Both on Android and Chrome, we’re going to focus this I/O on all of the kinds of things we’re doing for developers, so that they can write better things. We will show how Google services are doing amazing things on top of these two platforms.
We cannot say we’re upset or surprised by this as the conference is really all about developers and the ways in which they push Google’s products forward. To expect new hardware for the sake of keeping up with previous events is somewhat folly. Sure, we’d love to see a new phone or tablet but we’d understand if that doesn’t happen until this fall and the rumored-to-be-delayed “5.0/Key Lime Pie” release.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- I need someone to develop an Android Application by rawoofunique
- Logo quiz Game for android source -. by beaconads100
- PvP Chess Game by rc2k7
- Write an Android application by southerncory
- Write an iPhone application by afchristofi
- Connect Android app with a php file by apaolaza5
- Application that has same functionality of techcrunch IOS app. android version and website will be developed in next stage by Gansoronzon
- Mobile app testing by sayalipanhalkar
- Iphone, Anroid, BlackBerry and Windows apps for joomla website which include extention like jomsocial, jbol, kunena by rmod
- iPhone and Android Taxi app by jamframp