Android Device Manager application now available in Play Store
Back in August, Google officially unveiled the Android Device Manager, a service Android fans were looking forward to from a long time. The service could help users to locate their lost Android device for example inside your house under the sofa. It can help them to see the last known location of their stolen device, also allowing them to wipe the data, keeping your data secure. Now Android Device Manager is available in the Play Store as an Android application.
It is available for free, of course. And if you are not using the service, we highly recommend you to do so. You have to turn on the Google location service, also go to Google Settings > Android Device Manager, and select Remotely locate this device and Allow remote lock and factory reset.
You can download the application below, and don’t forget to share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write uber, Lyft clone for android and iOS by s0heyl
- prime 's algorthem - Repost -- 2 by amalalamr93
- Write an Android application by ploosemore
- Mobile development by rwkumar
- Write an Android application by chiragkothari9
- Android App by Kumarvishal7982
- I need an app displaying real time information by sajjadrattansi
- Write an Android application by idanma
- i need an app to add a stickers to the face automaticly while using the camera by adamuc
- Photo sharing app development(iOS, Android and Win) by mingchao