Android Device Manager application now available in Play Store
Back in August, Google officially unveiled the Android Device Manager, a service Android fans were looking forward to from a long time. The service could help users to locate their lost Android device for example inside your house under the sofa. It can help them to see the last known location of their stolen device, also allowing them to wipe the data, keeping your data secure. Now Android Device Manager is available in the Play Store as an Android application.
It is available for free, of course. And if you are not using the service, we highly recommend you to do so. You have to turn on the Google location service, also go to Google Settings > Android Device Manager, and select Remotely locate this device and Allow remote lock and factory reset.
You can download the application below, and don’t forget to share your thoughts with us in the comment box below.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android Lollpop Customization + Simple App by rkory11
- Crear una plantilla de WordPress by getmovil
- Need a programmer to develop at very low cost -- 2 by krishnaatejaa
- Need a programmer to develop at very low cost by krishnaatejaa
- I would like to hire an Android Developer by smartguysforever
- Write an Android application - 2 by miguelrpt
- Mobile by elangovan7
- Write a Hybrid Application by saif0347
- Implement rectangle match algorithm, by cto1avishay
- Android App Easy Modification -- 3 by kadreev