Amazon gives Android developers Analytics and A/B Testing services
Amazon today announced another pair of tools aimed at helping developers create the best mobile app/game experience. Available immediately, both Analytics and A/B Testing services are offered as a free, single SDK. One helps keep an eye on how one experience works against others while the other lets developers assess how and which features are being used.
Analytics – the Analytics service provides usage metrics on daily and monthly active devices, sessions, retention, and in-app purchase revenue. These metrics are updated continually and are available within 60 minutes of the data being received. When using this service, developers can quickly assess how, for example, launch day is going or how a new feature might be affecting retention.
A/B Testing – the A/B Testing service allows mobile developers to simultaneously test up to five different in-app experiences to understand which experience is most successful based on conversion, clicks, or other criteria they define. A developer simply needs to integrate the SDK and the service handles all of the complex statistical calculations on behalf of the developer. The service then presents the results in a simple web dashboard that shows which experience is most effective and statistically significant.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an Android application urgent hiring by webdesc
- Write an Android application by fandreta
- Deliver a Firemonkey (Delphi) barcode reader app to Android by eszoftver
- Deliver a Firemonkey (Delphi) APP with Star Printer SDK by eszoftver
- I need Google Play Developer/Publisher Account by andyspeak
- build mobile phone for offers - Cost estimation by trafficmaster1
- Game for Android by melad00
- Creating a PHP script to send whatsapp bulk messages by faresalsaedi
- I want to develop Voip application -- 2 by coresoftwork
- Develope a speed gun app works on iOS/Android by ITDesignRaccon