Amazon gives Android developers Analytics and A/B Testing services
Amazon today announced another pair of tools aimed at helping developers create the best mobile app/game experience. Available immediately, both Analytics and A/B Testing services are offered as a free, single SDK. One helps keep an eye on how one experience works against others while the other lets developers assess how and which features are being used.
Analytics – the Analytics service provides usage metrics on daily and monthly active devices, sessions, retention, and in-app purchase revenue. These metrics are updated continually and are available within 60 minutes of the data being received. When using this service, developers can quickly assess how, for example, launch day is going or how a new feature might be affecting retention.
A/B Testing – the A/B Testing service allows mobile developers to simultaneously test up to five different in-app experiences to understand which experience is most successful based on conversion, clicks, or other criteria they define. A developer simply needs to integrate the SDK and the service handles all of the complex statistical calculations on behalf of the developer. The service then presents the results in a simple web dashboard that shows which experience is most effective and statistically significant.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Spy On Mobile number by haseeb123
- Mobile development by hussaindawlat202
- UBER CLONE REPLICA APPLICATION FOR MOBLE AND HTML CLOUD BASED WANTED by AmirNawaz1
- I want a multiplayer online mobile game by mercenary2010
- Simple Android App -- Stock Tracker by iamalincoln
- App for iOs and Android by nibbio1990
- Write an Android application by asimahmed786
- Soundboard Application Template by WigWamma
- Platform similar to ZodcDoc !!! by valderind4
- Modification to my watch face theme in Android Studio by mirkokd