Amazon gives Android developers Analytics and A/B Testing services
Amazon today announced another pair of tools aimed at helping developers create the best mobile app/game experience. Available immediately, both Analytics and A/B Testing services are offered as a free, single SDK. One helps keep an eye on how one experience works against others while the other lets developers assess how and which features are being used.
Analytics – the Analytics service provides usage metrics on daily and monthly active devices, sessions, retention, and in-app purchase revenue. These metrics are updated continually and are available within 60 minutes of the data being received. When using this service, developers can quickly assess how, for example, launch day is going or how a new feature might be affecting retention.
A/B Testing – the A/B Testing service allows mobile developers to simultaneously test up to five different in-app experiences to understand which experience is most successful based on conversion, clicks, or other criteria they define. A developer simply needs to integrate the SDK and the service handles all of the complex statistical calculations on behalf of the developer. The service then presents the results in a simple web dashboard that shows which experience is most effective and statistically significant.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android and iOS application by offersanu
- Write an Android application by talha12333
- Write an Android and ios application by Sashakorn
- Write an cross platform application by gtmillie
- e broker mobile app project documentation by gichuruukennedy
- Mobile Development by altius533
- Unity3D Mobile Zombie Game ( Complete - Need Control Edits ) by QFIdev
- Write an iPhone/ Ipad/ Andriod application for eCommerce Opencart platform by knownow2
- Auto Snap and Auto Send when Called Phone Num . by scriptzguru
- Mobile Development by braxtonfrancis