All Google Play Developers Can Now Reply to User Reviews
Finally Google Play allows developers to write responses to comments in the store, previously this function had been reserved only for Top Developers. Lately more and more devs reported that they can reply to comments, but this was only a staggered rollout until now. They officially announced the feature on Android Developers Blog. Now you can forget the well known solution when devs asking users in the app description to send an e-mail if they have any problems, questions or suggestions. Now the communication can be much easier between the companies and the customers.
Just like the user reviews the developer responses are subject to Google Play posting guidelines, so don’t insult the ones with less than 5 star reviews.
When a dev writes a reply, it will be visible to everybody, and the user will get an e-mail alert.
What will be the next step? Maybe users can comment each others reviews? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Source: Android Developers Blog
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an Android application by Justinegrace129
- Cross platform contact management app by identitiintl
- Android Space Game programmieren Arbeitstitel "Space Battle" by quasitrotzdempop
- Need programmer for Apple / Android platforms by top10freelancer
- Pool Game Similar to 8 Ball Pool by FofoBids
- Bonus Project for Social Networking by tony2083131234
- Aplication for mobile for Android/Iphone GPS for taxis -- 2 by hugoalejo
- Sales & Marketing for a new SaaS Product in Security by princenejo
- Create the next leading communication tool using AI technology! by miraishonen3
- Write an Android game application by rlamghare