All Google Play Developers Can Now Reply to User Reviews
Finally Google Play allows developers to write responses to comments in the store, previously this function had been reserved only for Top Developers. Lately more and more devs reported that they can reply to comments, but this was only a staggered rollout until now. They officially announced the feature on Android Developers Blog. Now you can forget the well known solution when devs asking users in the app description to send an e-mail if they have any problems, questions or suggestions. Now the communication can be much easier between the companies and the customers.
Just like the user reviews the developer responses are subject to Google Play posting guidelines, so don’t insult the ones with less than 5 star reviews.
When a dev writes a reply, it will be visible to everybody, and the user will get an e-mail alert.
What will be the next step? Maybe users can comment each others reviews? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Source: Android Developers Blog
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Finish a Scheduling application on Android by benoitkmeyer
- Fix an android application by usman610
- Write an Android application by ahmadassaly
- Mobile app development by jamiesyam
- import 50K contacts to telegram channel by nimaparham
- an app where a small business can advertise its specific products and its subscribers/users/customers can track the location of the small business' vehicle from their mobile devices. by magoo7894
- Migrate tiny PHP website to native iOS and Android application -- 2 by lacegirl
- Live stream RTMP From Flash To Jw Player by najmsat
- Maulid compilation app by alihadad7
- Build a Website by ajju4un