All Google Play Developers Can Now Reply to User Reviews
Finally Google Play allows developers to write responses to comments in the store, previously this function had been reserved only for Top Developers. Lately more and more devs reported that they can reply to comments, but this was only a staggered rollout until now. They officially announced the feature on Android Developers Blog. Now you can forget the well known solution when devs asking users in the app description to send an e-mail if they have any problems, questions or suggestions. Now the communication can be much easier between the companies and the customers.
Just like the user reviews the developer responses are subject to Google Play posting guidelines, so don’t insult the ones with less than 5 star reviews.
When a dev writes a reply, it will be visible to everybody, and the user will get an e-mail alert.
What will be the next step? Maybe users can comment each others reviews? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Source: Android Developers Blog
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Enhancement to EWS project by jamppi
- Write an Android application by srajasekhara
- Write an iPhone SIP based phone application by schwartzi
- Setting up a new Crypto currency based on Litecoin / android mobile app by greggeoghegan
- Write an E-Book Android application by aliahrabi
- Android app for Blogger website! by insisslo
- Crear el joc en iOS, Android i Web by losimo
- Write an iPhone application by KaminiSoni
- Write an Android application by softwareshop1
- Chat application on android - repost by solution4u1000