All Google Play Developers Can Now Reply to User Reviews
Finally Google Play allows developers to write responses to comments in the store, previously this function had been reserved only for Top Developers. Lately more and more devs reported that they can reply to comments, but this was only a staggered rollout until now. They officially announced the feature on Android Developers Blog. Now you can forget the well known solution when devs asking users in the app description to send an e-mail if they have any problems, questions or suggestions. Now the communication can be much easier between the companies and the customers.
Just like the user reviews the developer responses are subject to Google Play posting guidelines, so don’t insult the ones with less than 5 star reviews.
When a dev writes a reply, it will be visible to everybody, and the user will get an e-mail alert.
What will be the next step? Maybe users can comment each others reviews? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Source: Android Developers Blog
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Android app to share and connect to public wifi by vitran
- Write an iPhone application -- 2 by bobteo
- build cyanogenmod rom 1 by anil223
- Codez une application Android by ilyasovish
- build cyanogenmod rom by anil223
- Android app by rhysaurus2
- Teen Patti Gold editing by unixorder
- Write an Android app game by sjparker
- Rapid-fire chow by ZerausR
- App to list events for reminder in one section and add images in other section in the list as well by jitendra4