All Google Play Developers Can Now Reply to User Reviews
Finally Google Play allows developers to write responses to comments in the store, previously this function had been reserved only for Top Developers. Lately more and more devs reported that they can reply to comments, but this was only a staggered rollout until now. They officially announced the feature on Android Developers Blog. Now you can forget the well known solution when devs asking users in the app description to send an e-mail if they have any problems, questions or suggestions. Now the communication can be much easier between the companies and the customers.
Just like the user reviews the developer responses are subject to Google Play posting guidelines, so don’t insult the ones with less than 5 star reviews.
When a dev writes a reply, it will be visible to everybody, and the user will get an e-mail alert.
What will be the next step? Maybe users can comment each others reviews? Share your thoughts in the comments!
Source: Android Developers Blog
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Develop a small calender app for android by Virtin12
- CA Professionals Home by prateek87in
- coupon app according to various cities by jaskunwar
- We need Expert Mobile app developer for Android and ios. by hastenbuildcon
- Write an Android application by laxmimaha700
- Compile a open-source android game by sandip999ee
- Develop an Android and iphone mobile app to compare people who look alike by yosduet
- 2 pages of an android app require XML code and animating in Xamarin c# by jward7
- Write an iPhone application by paisapimp
- mobile Website & app like uber/taxi booking app READYMADE by uberappdeveloper