4 Fingers of Android Fun
Well this has been the biggest news of the day for me, forget about Nokia being sold to Microsoft, the big news out of America today is that the next version of Android has been named by the team at Mountain View.
For as long as I can remember the touted name for the next Android version was Key Lime Pie and today Google quashed every rumour out there by naming the next version…
Wait for it…
Yep that’s right folks, Key Lime Pie is no more, long live Kit Kat’s and their 4 fingers of Android goodness.
Now here’s the thing, will it remain in the 4 numbering plan like Jelly Bean and Ice Cream Sandwich did (cause there are 4 fingers) or will they shift it straight to 5 and bring out a special edition bar?
Another question I have is this… how much did Nestle pay Google for this deal? I imagine an awful lot.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Develop a small calender app for android by Virtin12
- CA Professionals Home by prateek87in
- coupon app according to various cities by jaskunwar
- We need Expert Mobile app developer for Android and ios. by hastenbuildcon
- Write an Android application by laxmimaha700
- Compile a open-source android game by sandip999ee
- Develop an Android and iphone mobile app to compare people who look alike by yosduet
- 2 pages of an android app require XML code and animating in Xamarin c# by jward7
- Write an iPhone application by paisapimp
- mobile Website & app like uber/taxi booking app READYMADE by uberappdeveloper