4 Fingers of Android Fun
Well this has been the biggest news of the day for me, forget about Nokia being sold to Microsoft, the big news out of America today is that the next version of Android has been named by the team at Mountain View.
For as long as I can remember the touted name for the next Android version was Key Lime Pie and today Google quashed every rumour out there by naming the next version…
Wait for it…
Yep that’s right folks, Key Lime Pie is no more, long live Kit Kat’s and their 4 fingers of Android goodness.
Now here’s the thing, will it remain in the 4 numbering plan like Jelly Bean and Ice Cream Sandwich did (cause there are 4 fingers) or will they shift it straight to 5 and bring out a special edition bar?
Another question I have is this… how much did Nestle pay Google for this deal? I imagine an awful lot.
New tutorials from Helloandroid
Android on Twitter
Android Development Projects
- Write an iPhone application by sadhya123
- Mobile client for CRM application by dcentric
- Mobile Development by arvindsharma4
- App that detect if the phone is moving (use accelometer or camera) by elmtech
- Online Taxi by ife4life2
- DIARY APP iPhone and Android by deepakvr0
- Mobile Development by Kamiraza0602
- iOS development- track text and clicks by techmop
- Maintenance POC by ftuomey
- Write an Android application by cakephp444